Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Fun


We had to go to Tampa to pick up our van so we took the boys to the Florida Aquarium. We made it home safely!! I'm glad to be home and to know we don't have to do any driving for a while. We were suppose to be going to GA tomorrow, but after all our mishaps we've decided to stay home. Miles had his first sleepover this past week. The boys did great. I anticipated having to tell the boys multiple times to be quiet when it was time for bed. They never made a sound when the lights went out. I guess they were just so excited that they wore themselves out. I can't believe Miles is old enough to have a sleep over.

Miles continues to say funny things. We got home from church last night and he said two kids from church wanted to come over and play with him, but he handled that. I said what do you mean you handled that. He said I told them only one friend at a time. Yesterday Miles was asking me a million questions. This is really not unusual behavior for him. Anyhow, I asked him why he was asking me so many questions. He replied mom everyone is different. God made me different just the way I am. I trying to teach him the differences between people with handicaps and what not. Somehow, he turns my teaching lessons around. How do they get so smart at 3?






Puzzle time. All the boys were working on puzzles and Gavin is proud. Can you tell??

Miles first sleepover with his friend Drew.




Gavin enjoyed looking at fish, but it was his nap time so we couldn't really get him to cooperate with picture taking.

We tried to get both boys in here to take a picture, but Gavin won't sit still!!

No comments: