Monday, July 7, 2008

Home............for now

We just got back from being out of town for two weeks. We leave again in a week to go to Tampa. We will come back for a week then we will head to GA again. Another crazy and fun summer. Gerald had a camp in Panama City, FL two weeks ago. We went with him and my mom came with us to help me with the kids. We had a lot of fun. We love going to do this camp each year. The youth pastor and his wife are two of our favorite people. We only get to see them about twice a year so we always look forward to time with them. Gavin said four new words while we were gone. He is a busy little guy. You will see from the photos below a little about our trip. Miles is always cracking us up with the things he says. Recently he has decided that he likes to be called pastor. He says his name is Miles Pastor Jackson Malloy. He says he wants to be a pastor when he grows up. A pastor that plays the guitar and drums that is. I will update our trip to GA in a few days. I had to many photos to share at once.



This is one tired and grumpy boy. We were at this cheesy place in Panama City called Gulf World.
This is Miles after mom got him to smile. I could have just put this one up, but this wasn't really how our day was going!
We don't get to spend as much time with my mom as I would like and Gavin has been going through a clingy stage with me prior to our trip. I wasn't sure how he would be with my mom, but he bonded with her immediately. In fact, by the end of our trip he was preferring her over me!
I added this photo because I couldn't resist the "happy couple" in the background. Too funny!!

Gavin is buried in the sand and not bothered a bit by it!!


No comments: