Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trip to GA

Wow two updates in one week. Don't get to use to it!! As promised here are the photos from our trip home. We spent the week with my mom and my sister flew in for a few days as well. Miles loves going to my mom's. We went to a Wild Animal Safari Park at Pine Mountain. If you get the chance check it out. It was a lot of fun. We rode on a bus that took us around to feed the animals. The kids loved it. I was able to spend a lot of time with some close friends which is always such a blessing. We leave Monday for Tampa.

Peek a boo. These next few photos are down by the lake at my mom's house.
Miles and Gavin are playing together a lot more these days. Gavin's also learning how to annoy Miles. I guess that is just part of being brothers.
The annoyance really works both ways. Miles can dish it out as well.

Kimberly and I got to hang out while the kids played. We miss the Hartzog Family!!
Miles and Ethan playing together at the Hartzog's.

Do it again and again!
What is that? I love how everything is so new and exciting.

Taking it all in.
Miles and Grammy feeding the animals at the Wild Animal Safari.
Gavin with his Aunt Carla at the Wild Animal Safari.

1 comment:

The Hartzog's said...

We miss you guys too!! It's always fun hanging out and catching up when ya'll are in town.