Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gerald's been a little busier than normal with work which can make me a little stir crazy if I'm not out and about with the kids. So, we've been busy going to the park, pool, playground, shopping, and the beach. My favorite is shopping, but the kids least favorite. It's hard to resist those end of season deals. Especially when you live in year round hot weather!! As always Miles continues to humor us with his comments. At dinner tonight he spilled part of his dinner on his chair. I was reminded him to be careful and he said I'm just a child. Gerald and I got a good laugh at that, but I was reminded how easy it is to forget that very thing.


Gavin is getting to be such a big boy. He wants to do everything Miles is doing. Here he is sitting at the table like such a big boy.

This is not working!! Gavin can put on the tears!

Gavin playing at an indoor play center called Kidzone.


This is Miles with his friend Sidney.

Gerald and I celebrated 7 years of marriage this week. We went to P.F. Chang's and shopping on our date.

Will someone please cut my hair???

Taking a break. It's hot out here!!


2 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

Great pics! Happy anniversary (late-- I'm a little out of the loop these days!) :-)

The Hartzog's said...

Okay that really cracks me up that Miles said "I'm just a child"!! THAT is funny!! Happy Anniversary!!! Yeah, I'm ridiculous...I talked to you yesterday...had it on my calendar and totally forgot to mention it. SORRY:( We miss you guys!!