Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nothing too exciting to share or new right now. We did experience our first tropical storm since moving to Fort Myers. Of course, it was basically just rain and wind. I'm definitely paying more attention to the forecast these days. The boys both started mom's day out last week and I've spent my time scrapbooking at home. It feels great to feel like I can finish a project. Gavin's one year album is almost finished!! Below are photos of some of the boys adventures.

Daddy took the boys to the park by himself. As if that's not impressive enough he even took pictures.



Miles new favorite thing is superheros. He's been telling me since January that he wants a spiderman birthday party. This is him being superman with his "cape". He wants to be superman for Halloween as well.

Gavin's been caught. He is up to mischief........again. I can't turn my back on him for very long. He is likely to be found standing in the middle of table or getting into just about anything.

Gavin sitting on the couch still cracks me up. He loves being such a big boy. As for me, he's growing up a little too fast!!


A day in the park.......well more like half an hour. The kids had fun, but they are so hot natured. It was first thing in the morning and after only a few minutes they were both sweaty and ready to leave. We are ready for some cooler weather. The heat index has been right at 100 this week. Temperatures in the 90's!


Gavin's favorite toy right now is a ball. He can spot them from a mile away.

No comments: