Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I wanted to put some new photos up of the boys because Gavin's finally has his much needed hair cut. Gavin's also learned two new words and he has graduated from using his pacifier all the time to only getting it in his crib. I thought it would be a really tough process, but it hasn't been bad at all. Gavin and Mile's both start mother's morning out next week. They will go once a week. I'm looking forward to having a little time to myself each week. I love my kids, but I also love a little down time!!

One of my favorite past times is reading. I say past time because I hardly do it anymore. Last week I read the Shack though. It's a really good book. It kind of deep, but definitely worth the read. I would recommend it if you're looking for a good book. I also read Redeeming Love. It was great. Anyhow, that is the main reason I quit reading. I get so involved and engrossed in my books I don't get anything else done. I read two books in less than a week.

As always I want to share a funny story from Miles. He continually asks for a sister. His friend Drew's family just had another baby so this just adds to his desire for us to "get a baby". Miles said mommy I want a sister. I always tell him to pray about it. He said, but if we get a sister I don't know if we'll like her. He said well if we don't like her we can just give her to someone else. Oh the mind of a three year old.


This is Gavin before his hair cut. Poor kid!

This is Gavin's friend Tessa. I couldn't get them to sit still long enough to get them in the same photo!!


Much better. Gavin's sporting his new haircut. It won't last long. Gavin's hair grows so fast.

Miles looks thoughtful or something in this photo.

Gavin enjoys playing beside the pool more than playing in the water.

This is Mile's debut picture for a hair commercial. He looks like he's really enjoying the water. How funny!!

It is so hot out we can't do much outside unless we're in the water!!

2 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

Looking at the before and after Gavin haircut photo's-- Gavin looks so much more grown-up with his haircut!

Tell Miles if he wants a sister, he can try out Tessa! LOL!

Gerald Malloy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.