Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas 2007

Miles was excited for Christmas Day. He would ask every morning if he could open gifts at my sister's. I think he thought that once we got there it would immediately be Christmas. We arrived about four days before. He was a little hesitant on Christmas day at first. We thought he would dive right in, but being his usual self he took his time. Miles likes to ease in to new activities or places. Christmas was no different. Gavin really didn't know what to think. Halfway through opening gifts he had to take a two hour nap. Opening gifts is hard work for an almost one year old. We all received a lot of great gifts. For me, the best part was spending Christmas with my family in cold weather! I feel old when I say the gifts were just bonus, but it's true. When you live away from family you treasure those times a little more.

Gerald is opening his stocking. He is an easy person to give gifts to because he loves and appreciates everything.
Miles playing with his train from "Santa".
Gavin opening his stocking. He has no idea what is going on!


This is me and with my family. I haven't seen my brother in two years. So it was a treat to see him over Christmas.
Miles helping Uncle Bobby open his gift.
Not a Christmas photo, but who could resist this face!

No comments: