Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snow Days

We went to my sister's for Christmas and we had snow! It was Miles' and Gavin's first experience with snow. It was so much fun. Miles loved it! We bought a tube and hit the hills(really it was the golf course behind their house). We got so many great photos I decided to post the snow photos first and later I will post Christmas photos. It was so relaxing to get away and to be with our family over Christmas. I thought we would freeze, but it was just so nice to have a change in weather that it didn't bother us that much. Truthfully, I loved being in the cold weather.


Here I come!
Gerald and Miles tubing down the hill.
Miles first snow angel.
Miles loved riding in his tube.
Gavin doesn't know what is going on!! He's use to shorts and t-shirts.

1 comment:

The Hartzog's said...

What great pictures!!! How fun to have snow for Christmas!! So glad ya'll had a great time with your family. Miss you!!
Kimberly