Monday, January 14, 2008

Girl Trip!!

I just got back from a girl trip to Helen, GA with my best childhood friends. We all grew up together in church and have continued to stay friends for over twenty years. They are one of the biggest blessing in my life. We had an awesome time. We spent the weekend touring Helen. For those that have been to Helen that is a small tour. So, we spent a lot of time just hanging out eating, playing games, eating, talking, hiking, and did I mention eating. I have to say thanks to my husband. He kept the kids for the first time overnight. I was gone for three nights. Gerald had a great time with the boys and even suggested I make this annual an trip. Which was good considering the girls and I are already thinking and planning our next trip.



Interesting site. This is at a person's house beside the Chattahoochee River. People tube down the river during this summer and apparently this is all the missing shoes. Who knew? You can't see the sign, but it reads "lost soles".
We walked up to the falls. I think I have forgotten how beautiful the moutains can be.
Our cabin was so nice. It had a hot tub, pool table, and an air hockey table. Candy and I won at pool 3 times. So what if two of them were by default.
Being girls. You can never have to many photos!
In Helen taking in the sights.

2 comments:

Gerald Malloy said...

who took the pictures of all 4 of you??

The Hartzog's said...

Great pictures!! I know ya'll had so much fun. Looks like ya'll had a nice cabin too!