Thursday, December 6, 2007

Miles turns three!

Miles had a Bob the Builder birthday party last Saturday. His birthday is actually today, but we had to do the party early. I can not believe he is three. He is such a blessing to our lives each day. It is amazing to me to see how much he has grown over the years. When Miles was a little over one I wondered if he would ever talk. Now, most days, I wonder if he will ever stop. He starts talking the second he wakes up and he doesn't stop until he is asleep. Even then(I found out after having him sleep in my room in GA) he doesn't stop. He talks in his sleep!! I think he gets that from his dad(HA). Miles also loves music. He sings all the time. I often wonder where it will take him. Below are some photos of his party. He had about 6 of his little friends over and my mom was in town as well. Miles was so excited. He woke up at seven that morning and began asking for his friends. He had a great time at his party.

Miles and his friend Lexi. They go to church and Mom's Day Out together.
Gavin enjoying Miles birthday party.


What's a party without a little pinata with candy?

Miles and his friends are eating lunch in this photo. They are all so grown up.


I asked Miles what he wanted at his birthday party and he requested "the blow things". This is him trying to blow the noise maker.

No comments: