Sunday, December 16, 2007

We leave tomorrow to head to Kansas to spend Christmas with my family. We will be staying at my sister's house. We will be going from temperatures of around 80 to the 30's. We are going to freeze!! I can't wait though. One weird thing about living in FL is wearing shorts and flip flops while you decorate your Christmas tree. I will be glad to have more of a "normal" Christmas this year. I am a little bit of a traditional person so I would prefer to be freezing over Christmas. Call me crazy. We also just spent a few weeks celebrating birthday's in our house. Miles turned three and I turned 30. 30 is, in fact, the new 20 so I am safe for another 10 years or so. At least that is what I am telling myself. Gerald just turned 31 and Gavin is about to have his first birthday in January. Anyhow, below are a few random photos.

I don't want to take a photo right now.
Okay, just take the photo.



Miles is playing at the park with his friend Drew.
Hanging out at the park.

Thanks Aunt Carla. I love my gift!!
Who needs toys when you can shred tissues?

No comments: