Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun

Okay, so I'm way behind on my blogging. We've been busy with the holiday season! I'm planning to catch up this week. My mom's been in town and we've had numerous Christmas parties and events to attend. It's been lots of fun. Below is photos of our family night. We made a gingerbread house. We learned a lot about what we will do different with it next year, but for our first gingerbread house it wasn't too bad. Gerald did most of the work. I'm really not a crafty person! I left that part up to him, but Miles and I decorated with the candy. I will post photos of Christmas and other things this week. Maybe one of my new years resolutions should be to blog at least once a week.....what do you think??
Miles is ready to go.


Miles looks intense in this photo.

Gavin just ate the candy.

The finished project.

No comments: