Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh......the mind of a three year old.

Miles has great one liners' or stories. Today he said "mom, I love you so much. I'm not going to ask God for a new mom." Well, that's good to know!

The other day he asked me if it was going to snow in GA when we go there for Thanksgiving. I told him I didn't think so, but that he could pray about. He stopped what he was doing, closed his eyes, and bowed his head. He said "dear God can you make it snow at my Grammy's house. Thanks God." I said "what did God say?" Miles said "God said yes". I said "how do you know?" and he said "well you can't hear him because he's way up high." I said "how did you hear him and he said he speaks to me in my heart." I said what else did God say. Expecting something equally as profound and Miles said "God said oh man, now I have to go get the snow people." 

One last story. Miles and I went to a garage sale one day. Yesterday, out of the blue, Miles said mommy I don't want to have a garage sale. Then he said, well we can have one, but I only want to sell Gavin's things. Oh......the mind of a three year old. 

1 comment:

The Applings said...

Love the stories...keep'em coming!