Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cupcake

Gavin learned to say the word cupcake. Below are pictures of him wearing his cupcake. Yesterday I threw the last two cupcakes away and I stepped outside to pay our lawn man and I came back in to find Gavin eating the cupcake out of the trashcan!! Now that is gross! These are not the pictures of him eating that cupcake b/c I obviously did not let him finish it!! Gavin is a bit mischievous.

I took Miles to his first dentist appointment today. Miles has always been a bit timid with new things, but he went into the event excited. All was well until she started polishing his teeth. He then proceeded with some crocodile tears. In the end the dentist said it was successful because he was able to look in his mouth and check things out, but we did not get a full cleaning and ex-rays. We will take this process in steps. I have to admit I remember as a kid hiding from my dentist. They had an upstairs play house with only a small ladder to get up there. Anyhow, I climbed up and refused to come down. Whose idea was it to put the play space up high anyhow? I eventually came down after a lot of coaxing and threats from my mom!! Overall, I think Miles did pretty good. He was excited to come home with an electric toothbrush. I was at Target today checking out the 75% off candy(love a sell!!) and Miles said he didn't need any more candy. Apparently, he doesn't want to face the dentist again any time soon.


What??

Miles loves posing for the camera.

Um........good.

Gavin doesn't like dirty hands.

Miles posing.......again.

Gavin being thoughtful.


1 comment:

The Applings said...

Loved the cupcake story!! Miles really is quite the poser--and very GQ :)