Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part One

The reason this is part one is that we took 175 pictures. Love digital cameras!! We went to a fall festival at our church, but we took a ton of photos before we left. I will post the family festival photos a little later. Miles was Batman and as you'll see from the photos he got into character. He had an awesome time. He's been excited about his costume for months. Gavin was a giraffe and he had fun, but I think he just was just tolerating his costume. I love dressing the kids up. They're only little once!!


This is the biggest smile he had in his costume. He wore it like a trouper, but was a little unsure of it all.


Gavin's not sure what's going on! I'm so glad he wore his costume. I was afraid he wouldn't have anything to do with it, but when he saw Miles wearing his and Miles was excited about it he wanted to put his on. He wants to do everything like his big brother.


Look at that tail. This is the last year I can get away with this kind of costume on Gavin.


Striking a pose.

I've got the power.

My boys!


Watch out..........I'm Batman!

1 comment:

The Hartzog's said...

How cute!! Man, Miles makes a great Batman. Love the costumes! It's crazy to me seeing ya'll in sleeveless costumes and shortsleeves at Halloween. Miss you guys!