Thursday, November 1, 2007

Disney World

My sister was going to Orlando for a business trip so we thought we would meet her there and take the kids to Magic Kingdom. It sounded like a good idea at the time. Miles was so excited about going to "mickey mouse's clubhouse". That is until we got there. I think the whole deal was a little too much for him. Miles is the kind of kid that likes to take things in and he is reserved in new environments. I thought that he would just love going despite that because it was Disney World. What's not to love, right? He was scared by all the loud noises and the character's. I guess when you are almost three they look huge and a little scary. He did, in his own way, enjoy parts of it(at least that is what I am telling myself after having spent the money to take him!). His favorite part was the parade and It's a Small World. Anyhow, lesson learned. We will return when he is much older! As for Gavin, he loved it. Maybe he isn't old enough to be scared yet or maybe he will be more adventurous. Who knows, time will tell. We did have fun visiting with Carla.

So tired! Will someone let me sleep.

Miles is exploring Mickey Mouse's House. He can't wait to meet him...........he thinks.
He's bigger than I thought he would be!!



Gavin watching the race cars go by. He loved all the activity unlike his big brother!
Miles stood away from Pooh, but still was scared of him. Poor little guy!
Miles braved the Dumbo ride with dad.
Miles enjoyed riding the carousel with his his Aunt Carla and mommy.

No comments: