Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

We took the boys to a fall festival at our church. There were blow up games, games to win candy (Miles enjoyed the prize of the candy!), and other carnival type activities. Just like Disney, this atmosphere was a little overwhelming to him. He had a good time, but typically enjoys an environment that does not have too many things going on at one time. Miles is very sensitive to loud noises and apparently people dressed in costumes. I am sure he will grow out of this..........I hope. Gavin, on the other hand, just enjoys looking at everything at this point. He is still content to just hang in the stroller. I do know that this will not last much longer. Every day he is getting more and more active!






3 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

too cute!

The Hartzog's said...

Very cute!! The second to last picture is my favorite. Looks like the lion was attacking Peter Pan :) Man, they are getting so big! Can't wait til your visit :) Just a few more weeks!!

The Binder Mom said...

Both of the boys are so precious! I agree with Kimberly - the next to the last pic is my favorite, too.