Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Growing and on the Move

Gavin is on the move. He has been doing an army crawl for about two months. Now, he has graduated to a full "normal" crawl. He is pulling up and trying to keep up with his brother.

While I was posting this blog I received a phone call from my very best friend, Chanda. Her dad has been diagnosed with cancer. It is in his lung, spleen, and in the pelvic region. Chanda and I grew up at each other's houses. We went on vacations together and for all practical purposes her home was my second home. My heart is broken for their family right now. For me, this situation is close to my heart as I lost my dad almost 2 years ago. Please pray for their family. I was all prepared to do an update on my own, but I just couldn't find the words in light of the news. I must say at this present moment my family is blessed to be healthy. Every day that we wake up in health is a day of blessing. Today I am reminded of this truth even more.





No comments: