Monday, August 27, 2007

Life on the go.

Sundays are always a tiring day for our boys. This past Sunday we had lunch at a friend's house after church. I was trying to get Miles ready for Sunday night church and to get him to eat dinner before we go. The picture below shows my success or maybe my lack of success.


Miles favorite new sayings are "watch this" and "take a picture". So, here is a picture of what he calls "exercise".



Miles loves playing with and sometimes torturing his little brother!


2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

They are getting so big! I am so sad I am missing it!! Thank goodness for blogs! Keep posting pics of the boys, I'll just pretend I am giving them "squeezes" Love you guys!!

The Hartzog's said...

They really are getting so big! It seems like everytime I see new pictures they've changed. Miles really looks like Gerald in the "exercise" picture, but really...when does he not look like Gerald :) Enjoyed our little talk this morning :)