Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gavin had his sixth month check-up yesterday. He weighs 18 pounds and he has grown 2 inches. He is saying da da and trying his best to crawl. Personally, I am okay with him staying still a little longer because I can't imagine chasing two. This week is the middle school camp at our church so Gerald is busy working. I am taking MIles to see his dad sing which he loves to do. Miles is showing signs of following in his daddy's footsteps. He sings and plays his guitar, drums, and piano all the time. Gerald and I are about to take on teaching a Sunday School class for the career class. We are excited about the chance to get to minister to this group. Being a stay at home mom is wonderful, but sometimes I miss the outside world so I think this will be a good opportunity for me to expand my world a little bit. Also, Gerald and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary. Marriage gets better and better each year! Below I am posting a few pictures of Gavin at 6th months and of MIles.








3 comments:

The Hartzog's said...

Gavin looks like Miles, but then again he doesn't. I love that first picture of him. Miles is growing into such a big boy too! Great picture of you and Gerald.

erica said...

i think u and gerald will be amazing teachers! happy belated anniversary!

The Binder Mom said...

The boys are BEAUTIFUL!

Happy Anniversary!