Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Home from Georgia

Miles, Gavin, and I spent 13 days in Georgia at my mom's. We had a great time. We stayed busy visiting friends. I love coming home, but it is always hard to come back after seeing everyone. My sister was able to fly to my mom's from Kansas as well. This was my first trip flying by myself with both boys. They did really well. On our flight back Miles had to go the potty on the airplane and Gavin had just fallen asleep. When we got to the restroom Miles didn't have to go(I think the restroom scared him). I thought I was going to kill him because I woke Gavin up for nothing, but then Miles settled down and watched a movie and Gavin fell back asleep. Gavin has his first tooth and he is 6 1/2 months. He is trying so hard to crawl. He is definitely getting around. Below are pictures of our trip home.

Miles at the GA aquarium. His favorite part was watching the divers.
Emma Grace Trotter and Miles; Trying to get two active two year olds to pose for a picture is almost impossible!
Gavin is laughing at Miles. Miles is a constant source of entertainment for Gavin!
Conner and Addie Floyd, Hannah Reagan. Miles and Gavin
Aunt Carla and Miles
Miles LOVES to swing.

Look I can sit up........for a few minutes this is.
Grammy and Gavin.

2 comments:

The Trotter's said...

I'm so glad we got to see you and the kids while you were in town. It was great getting to catch up and it felt just like old times. Some things never change!

The Hartzog's said...

Great post!! It really was great to see you and the kids(for a little bit anyway) Looks like ya'll had a great visit seeing lots of people. Talk to you soon!