Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family Photos

One thing that makes me extremely happy is family photos. I love to have pictures of my kids. They are only little once and I want to memorize every little expression and phase. As bad as my memory is I know that as much as I want to remember I will forget. My solution to this problem is to take pictures. Pictures jog your memory. So, we spend a good amount of time taking pictures. I couldn't decide which one's to put on here so I included a lot of them. These are Gavin's one year and Miles 3 year photos.


















3 comments:

Rebecca Ann said...

Tammy, the pictures are wonderful!! You have the sweetest family. :)
Rebecca Ann

The Binder Mom said...

The pics are beautiful! My favorites are the last two.

The Hartzog's said...

Oh my goodness Tammy!!! What GREAT PICTUES!!! I love them all. You had to be on cloud 9 when you first saw them. Were these done by the same person that took your last family photos?
Hope to talk to you soon!