Saturday, May 10, 2008

This weekend the pergo floors are going in. Things are coming along. I still feel pretty useless at this point, but Gerald assures me my day is coming! I'm ready to be settled in our new home. We're sill waiting on the carpet so we don't have a move in date yet, but hopefully we will know something at the beginning of the week.



Formal dining room.
This is our master bathroom. The floors were white tile. We replaced them and painted the bathroom a dark chocolate color.
This is the master bedroom.

This is Miles room. The boys rooms are identical. It was hard to pick a color for Gavin's room because he's no longer a baby. I'm having a hard time admitting that one!
Miles brought his tools to the house to "help" Daddy. As for the socks with the crocks, sometimes it's just not worth convincing a three old about fashion.

2 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

Looking good! ~Becky

Unknown said...

Ok. Sometimes you just have to have comfort before fashion. Miles agrees with me on this.