Friday, May 25, 2007

Trip to Grammy's in GA







We enjoyed a trip to GA to visit my mom. Miles had a great time playing outside and some special time with daddy. We were able to visit some friends as well. Miles got to play with Hannah(Candy's daughter) one afternoon. It was a long ride to GA, but praise God for DVD players in cars! What ever happened to I spy and playing the car game? Although, Gerald and I enjoyed hours of a movie game which I lost miserably. I feel like I have less brain cells and memory after two children!

2 comments:

The Hartzog's said...

Yeah!! Tammy I'm so glad you started a new site! It is really easy and fun to do. Not to mention all the people you get to keep up with. I love the guitar picture :) Talk to you soon!

erica said...

gerald is the master at the movie game. i wont even play it with him anymore. jeremy thinks he can beat him...but he can't. gerald wins everytime. i love the pics.